If your test is positive, we will ask you to respect quarantine and contact your doctor. The airline will not allow you to fly. Please notify your travel agent or airline without delay. The laboratory will also notify the competent authorities. The contact tracing process will be initiated by proceeding in the same way as in the other laboratories. If you are currently exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please contact your doctor or the appropriate health department immediately. Our nurses will not be able to test people who display symptoms of COVID-19.
We cover the greater Montreal area. We can also offer this service in several other regions. Please call us to request it.
No, the pre-departure test is required by several countries around the world, it is your responsibility to find out about the requirements of each country you intend to visit.
YES. The laboratory is ISO 15189 accredited, which makes the results valid internationally.
- The nurse puts on protective equipment.
- She places the patient in a seated position with the head slightly tilted back.
- She inserts the swab into one of the nostrils and pushes gently until she feels resistance (nasopharynx).
- She performs a few rotations by pressing on the mucous membrane to obtain secretions.
- The sample is sent to the laboratory for analysis.
Yes, you can change the date of your appointment up to 7 working days before the initial appointment.
ui, you can get a refund if you cancel 7 days before your Appointment. No refund for cancellations made 6 days or less before the appointment.